Get more from your holiday, learn Spanish and go surfing, have fun, meet new people and take home two new skills that will stay with you forever. TANDEM SAN SEBASTIÁN is located in stylish and unspoilt San Sebastián, just 600 meters from the Zurriola surf beach on the wild and beautiful Atlantic coast.
In addition to your Spanish course you can book at TANDEM:
- From Monday to Friday surf lessons in the afternoon with a professional surf school
- each lesson lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes
- offered all year round at Zurriola Beach, only 10 minutes from TANDEM school
- Price includes: surfing lessons in small groups, board, neoprene wetsuit and insurance
You can combine the activity pack with any of our Spanish Courses.
Starting dates: every Monday from January to December
|7,5 hours per week||110 €|
- We offer Surfing lessons suitable for all levels
- You must be a good swimmer and be in good physical condition
- Minimum age 16
What will you learn during the surf lessons?
- All lessons will include the surfing basics according to your level such as surfing theory, water safety, surfing techniques, surf etiquette and wave selection
- Your instructors will take you to the best surf spots to suit your needs and ability
- Surfing lessons will include coastline knowledge, rips, local conditions, safety issues, weather forecasts and more
- As a beginner you will learn how to handle a board, how to paddle, catch white waves, pop up on the board and standing up in the foam
- As an intermediate surfer, certified surf instructors will work with you improve your surfing techniques, such as, perfecting your style, duck diving, cut backs, front side and back side turns and more
Surf Conditions at Zurriola Beach
Zurriola beach in San Sebastián provides consistent waves throughout the year. The beach offers an exposed beach break and tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells. Waves are both lefts and rights.