Cultural Programme & free time activities
San Sebastián - for all tastes
We wish to draw you close to Spain's cultural diversity, both inside and outside the classroom from the particular perspective of our region: THE BASQUE COUNTRY.
We arrange for our students lots of different activities - some during the week and others on the weekend: an excellent opportunity to get to know the beautiful country and our rich culture, ancient and modern at the same time.
Have a look also at our special Activity-Packs to combine with all our courses.
Some highlights of our programme:
• Different visits to San Sebastián
• Excursions to fishing villages like Zumaia, Pasajes de San Juan or Hondarribia
• TANDEM San Sebastián Cooking Workshop
• Projection of films on current affairs
• Salsa & Merengue dancing lessons
• Beach-Volley at the Zurriola Beach
• Workshops about Basque language and culture
• San Sebaastián Pintxo-Tours in the historic part of San Sebastián
During the weekends we can offer:
• Excursion to Bilbao and the Guggenheim Museum
• Trekking along the cost with beautiful views to the Atlantic sea
• One-day surf course
All year round the school informs about additional activities according to the interests of the students. Excursions on mountain-bike, adventure sports, tennis, horse riding, concerts, shows and weekend breaks to Pamplona, La Rioja, the Pyrenees, Madrid, Barcelona and Paris.
Links about San Sebastián and the Basque Country: