Cultural Programme & free time activities
San Sebastián - for all tastes
We wish to draw you close to Spain's cultural diversity, both inside and outside the classroom from the particular perspective of our region: THE BASQUE COUNTRY.
We arrange for our students lots of different activities - some during the week and others on the weekend: an excellent opportunity to get to know the beautiful country and our rich culture, ancient and modern at the same time.
Have a look also at our special Activity-Packs to combine with all our courses.
Some highlights of our programme:
• Different visits to San Sebastián
• Excursions to fishing villages like Zumaia, Pasajes de San Juan or Hondarribia
• TANDEM San Sebastián Cooking Workshop
• Projection of films on current affairs
• Salsa & Merengue dancing lessons
• Beach-Volley at the Zurriola Beach
• Workshops about Basque language and culture
• San Sebaastián Pintxo-Tours in the historic part of San Sebastián
All year round the school informs about additional activities according to the interests of the students. Excursions on mountain-bike, adventure sports, tennis, horse riding, Trekking along the cost with beautiful views to the Atlantic sea, concerts, shows and weekend breaks to Pamplona, La Rioja, the Pyrenees, Madrid, Barcelona and Paris. Excursion to Bilbao and the Guggenheim Museum.
Links about San Sebastián and the Basque Country: