All sanitary and distance measures required by the authorities have been strictly implemented in order to guarantee our students and staff safety. On this page you can find a summary of the protection and prevention measures:
• When entering TANDEM, the soles of the shoes must be disinfected. For this purpose, there is a mat with disinfecting liquid and another for subsequent drying.
• Both in the classroom and in the common areas of the school the use of a mask will be mandatory and we recommend frequent hand washing with soap and water.
• We make hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available to workers and students in classrooms, entrance and bathrooms.
• To guarantee the social distance chairs and tables will be distributed according to the maximum capacity allowed. A place is assigned to each student. The furniture distributed is not allowed to change places.
• Class material: each one works with individual material (books, photocopies). The teaching material cannot be shared or exchanged.
• At the end of classes, the surfaces of tables, chairs, knobs, handles, classroom switches will be disinfected.
At the accommodation:
• Taking your shoes off in the house
• Deposit your keys and purse or backpack in an isolated area at the entrance. In addition, it disinfects everything you have used (glasses, credit card, etc.)
• Wash your hands immediately after entering the house. Also do it before and after meals and going to the bathroom.
• Open windows three times a day for 15 minutes to ventilate and reduce the concentration of viruses, bacteria, and contaminants. In the bedrooms leave the bed uncovered and airs the duvets or blankets.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. This includes tables, door handles, light switches, counters, railings, desks, telephones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, and dishwashers.
• Put the clothes in a laundry bag and wash it with hot water.